.JPG)
Some Temple Square pictures. I love that place! Selah liked the room with the Christus, she kept pointing to all the planets and saying "ball!"
.JPG)
I miss spring flowers and blossoming trees, we still have snow piles in McCall.
.JPG)
Hanna, Jarem & Selah by the reflection pool. Cute little cousins.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Hanna!
.JPG)
Jenny and Lexi - Jenny's one of my former roommates and one of my best friends.
.JPG)
Lexi Elizabeth Peirce, what a beautiful baby.
.JPG)
Selah was really tired, I gave her a chocolate rice cake snack and then I turned around and she was rubbing the chocolate side on her eye. She was asleep a few minutes later. I think she looks like a puppy here.
.JPG)
.JPG)
We met up with some friends at this really cool tumbling gym. All the kids loved it, they were so busy that I only got a few pictures of Selah and Hanna. McCall needs something like this.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Hanna is so willing to pose for pictures.
.JPG)
Aidan Leavitt
.JPG)
Ezra Leavitt
My friend Ariel's twins, I'm so proud of myself for being able to tell them apart.
They only let me take pictures so I could show them afterwards, sorry, no smiles.
We had a fun trip, but it was pretty hard on Selah, which makes it harder on me. Next time, we'll bring Jared along for sure. Jared ended up going to Utah for his mission reunion and General Conference. Selah and I stayed home and worked and played and made sure we got enough sleep. We're hoping to go on a family trip in May sometime.
1 comment:
Thanks for taking some time to say hi to me! It was good to see you! Selah is just as beautiful in person. I hope McCall gets warm for you soon!
Post a Comment