03 May 2007

Warm Weather

Here are a few pictures. The first one is Selah sitting on her piggy bank wearing her pajamas. She loves to sit on things that aren't meant for sitting on. I guess she comes from a silly family.

The other pictures are at the park when most of the snow had melted. The lake was still frozen that day (this was in early April). Selah loves the park, she also loves throwing rocks in the lake, which is what we did after she played for a while. We were trying to make the ice break up sooner. I think we made a big impact because it wasn't long before the ice was gone. :)





1 comment:

Brittney said...

I can't stand how adorable she is! I love her in pig tails :) congrats on the new baby! I'll be anxious to hear if it's a boy or girl, and what cool name you come up with! I love the name Selah.