10 February 2008

Lots of Pictures

Here are a bunch of pictures from the past few weeks. They're not all in order because I'm trying to catch up, sorry. I don't have nearly as much time to blog, or even check my email lately. It's been kind of tough getting used to taking care of two children. They are both really good, but it's still an adjustment. I'm way more emotional than usual, which is not easy for me...crying is NOT my favorite. I guess it just goes with the territory though. At least I wasn't very moody with pregnancy so it could be worse. Despite the setbacks, we're having a great time and enjoying our fun little people.This is typical, Selah loving her little brother, not quite getting the whole "soft" concept. He's a good sport though...most of the time.
This picture cracks me up.

I got a new sling that Hyrum and I love! It's the Slingrider from Infantino. This is my view of him snoozing away.
Kisses

"I'm Mary!"


"This Soothie is so soothing!"

Hyrum is smiling all the time now. We just have to ask, "Where's your smile?" and there it is. He's also more and more alert every day. In the morning he is often just staring at us as we're trying to sleep for a few more minutes. The other day he was staring and smiling at me but I didn't know until Jared told me. He sleeps pretty well too. He's gone as long as 8 hours at a time, but usually gives me 6 1/2 to 7 hours. No matter what he always wakes up around 4:30 or 5am and again at 6:30 or 7 when I'm not quite ready to be awake. I can't complain though because I get pretty good sleep until then. If he does sleep with us, it's usually not until after his early morning feeding.

At the doctor on 1/28, Hyrum weighed 11.6 pounds and was 22.25 inches long. Selah weighed 29.75 pounds and was 36.25 inches tall. Our kids are getting big fast.

1 comment:

k.young said...

Your baby boy is adorable! So is Selah, but the new addition is just so cute!!