This is on our honeymoon in Estes Park, CO a beautiful mountain town located next to Rocky Mountain National Park. It was a great time to go since tourist season hadn't started yet.
We went to California for about a week in September 2004 to visit Jared's family & grandparents. We had to spend a day in my neck of the woods too. This is at the Oakland temple on our way to Felton.
Look I'm pregnant! This is probably January 2005.
Getting bigger, this is early April 2005.
Lots of hair as you can see. She weighed 7lb 14oz, was 20" long and was born at 7:44 pmSelah got this walker for Christmas 2005 from Santa.
.JPG)
.JPG)
When she was learning how to crawl, Selah would scoot backwards accross the room, we often found her under a chair or back in this corner after leaving the room for a minute or two. February 2006.
Jared and I took advantage of free ski passes from Tamarack Resort (about 30 minutes away from McCall) and hit the slopes. It had been 9 or 10 years since either of us had skied so we stuck to the bunny hill. Even then, I took out a post and vinyl fence when I mis-judged my speed. It was pretty funny, and embarassing.
March 2006, Selah is wearing the scarf and hat that Grandma Lollie (Jared's mom) made for her. Look at those teeth!
To be continued again...
No comments:
Post a Comment