Travis and Codi at dinner.
Jared likes to take pictures of people when they don't know that he's doing it. Usually they get deleted, but sometimes they are great for blackmail. (I'm not including those ones, we might need them some day.) I guess there was something funny going on.
The siblings. We're sad that Malorie wasn't here this time. Lucky for us, she was able to come for Thanksgiving.
This is the best we could get of the group shots. I kept trying to wait for that lady to move out of the background, but then a million people would walk or stand in front of the camera. (You should see the other ones!)
I think Codi might be crazy and Ty and Kelsey have no idea.
Travis, Ty, Kelsey, Codi & Marisa...Marisa is crazy too I guess.
"Look at the water Daddy!"
We love spending time with family. We got a good family shot too, but we've used it in previous posts and it may end up in our Christmas letters this year so I'm not posting it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment