04 April 2008

I don't know how to cut hair


So Selah's hair has been a bit too long and she doesn't let me do it very often. So I decided that the best thing to do would be to cut it. I have cut Jared's hair before with good results, so I figured I would just do Selah's myself. How else will I learn right? I don't know how anyone learns to cut hair on a toddler who can't hold still for 1 second. It's totally uneven, I'm not sure how obvious it is, because it still looks cute, but I'm holding out for Laura to fix it when she comes home. Then I'll post the after pictures.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

awwww, she's adorable, Jess

Nay said...

You're very brave!
I always take my kids to Style 5, they have this kids hair cut card that you can prepay and the cuts end up being $3.50.

Esther said...

No matter what, she'll look super cute. My DAD cut all of our hair (bro, sis, and me) until I was probably 15. He did a really great job. I'm guessing if you start practicing on them young you'll be pretty decent in no time? John tries to get me to cut his hair sometimes but I hate to do it cuz I don't want to mess up his gorgeous hair.