Hyrum is now 8 months old! He is almost crawling, he moves from sitting to tummy but not the other way around. He is starting to talk. He said his first words in July. Mama was first followed the next day by dada. He also says hi and ba ba (bottle) and has said all done a few times. He still loves to smile and is very social. He's also very ticklish and loves to cuddle.
We love our fun little buddy!
4 comments:
He looks just like his daddy. I love his "laughs" picture on the sidebar!
He is so cute. I love those cheeks! He is a smartie to be saying so much already. He is the image of Jared and Selah is your mini-me. I will call you Jess and we will arrange to get together soon.
~Mandy
He looks just like Jared. What a big boy!
What a cutie! I love the one of him flying. Cute kid.
Post a Comment