18 August 2008

Family Time - Part 4



L->R, Jamison, "Jared Autrey" (that is honestly how he is addressed by my family), Jes, Mom, (behind her) Jared Lincoln (that's what we call when he might get confused when Jared Autrey is around), Steve (step-dad), Corom, Ginelle, Hyrum (checking out the neighbor's truck), Jay, Hanna, Selah (putting on chapstick?), Jarem (being super cool on the training bike)
We really missed Joseph and Emmy, they are the only ones who haven't ever met Hyrum. Emmy is supposed to come visit us....come soon my sister!

Just missing Elder Joseph, and Emmy (she had to work). These are the rest of the siblings. Believe it or not, this was the best picture. I have a pet peeve about two cameras taking pictures at the same time, everyone's eyes are looking different ways! I was going to post the picture of me holding my arms out in protest to the two camera thing, but I don't want to remember how I looked in that picture (chubby to be honest), Mom (who was snapping away with the other camera said, "Oh, don't worry about me, just look wherever!")
L->R, Jamison (at least his eyes are open, he has trouble with that in pictures), Jes, Ginelle, Jaypeth, Jared (forgot we were taking a picture), Corom (he's going to get you)


And that's the end of the Family Time posts. We also got to be there for Malorie's farewell talk in church that Sunday. She's been a missionary for almost two weeks now!

2 comments:

Jared Autrey said...

Nobody has commented on this post.

Anonymous said...

Jes,

You have a cute family! It was great to see pictures of the rest of the clan. I haven't see your mom, steve and family is ages. I enjoy looking at your blog. It's linked on Melissa's so I peak at it when I look at hers.