Jared's birthday was a few weeks ago, so we had a little party for him.
This was Jared's third Michelangelo cake. The other two were in the 80s, I'm pretty sure. Jared's mom made them all, she's pretty talented. It also made things easy on me, and I won't complain about that.
"Can we get some of that cake?"
The inside of the cake was pretty cool too.
Hyrum trying to play Rock Band by swallowing the microphone. He was singing too.
Silly girls.
There's another one.
It was a fun day, thanks to the friends who came to wish Jared a happy day. Sorry to those who's email addresses we didn't have, we were completely lazy about getting the word out. Jared enjoyed his birthday and is super excited to be a year older now. We're grateful for Jared and all that he does for our family. He is a wonderful husband and father! We love him so much!
Soooo... Just thought I'd let you know - I just spent 3 weeks in upstate NY with the Hill Cumorah Pageant and met Sister Autrey at the Joseph Smith Farm!!! Cute sister missionary! :) She says she misses you guys!
5 comments:
What an AWESOME cake!!
Love the cake! Happy Birthday.
Soooo... Just thought I'd let you know - I just spent 3 weeks in upstate NY with the Hill Cumorah Pageant and met Sister Autrey at the Joseph Smith Farm!!! Cute sister missionary! :) She says she misses you guys!
Sweet cake! I wonder if she'll make Max one for his next birthday!
Happy Birthday Jared. How did you get the inside of the cake like that?
Post a Comment