02 August 2009

Busy Life

Life is busy. There's a lot I want to blog about, but I'm probably going to do it at our new blog address. If you want the link, please email me or send me a message on facebook or something. I am trying to be a bit more private with the new blog by not sharing our last name or kids first names. So I don't want to link to it from here. If you don't have my email address (or Jared's) you can find us on Facebook, or just comment with your email address and we'll send you a link.

So far the new blog is pretty sparse, eventually I'll get back into my blogging grove.

Quick update:
Selah turned 4 and is obsessed with Wizard of Oz (probably even more than she was before). We took the kids to a Wizard of Oz play and they both loved it. Now almost every day Selah wants to do our own play. She's getting pretty good at reading and I'm going to do "preschool" with her at home (mostly for financial reasons) this school year.
Hyrum gets more independent every day. He is so big! He communicates really well and asks for what he wants. He thinks its funny to say no and get in trouble. He's a little too good at making us laugh, I'm afraid. Poor little guy is getting mixed messages. :) (My fault, no doubt.)
Jared is working hard and keeping really busy at work and in his church callings. He's been dabbling in automotive repair (that has nothing to do with the fact that our car decided not to start a few times - actually, that's the only reason.) He's going up to Moab to spend a fun weekend with his dad and brothers soon.
I'm keeping busy with the typical mom stuff. I took the kids up to Idaho so we could see my brother Joseph when he got back from his mission recently. It was really fun to be there with all of my siblings. We were sad that Jared couldnt' make it though. I just finished up a weight loss competition and am feeling pretty good about getting some of this excess weight off. :)

So that's what you get for now. No time to upload pictures, sorry.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I would love a link to your new blog. my email is dixieroo@gmail.com thanks, Ruth Palmer

Nevada Woolfs said...

Hi Jes, don't know why it's taken me so long to find your blog. It's great. See you next week!

Kimberly Giardino said...

My email is kimberlybair@hotmail.com Thanks for the invite

ABBOTTLAND said...

lgabattleborn@yahoo.com