22 July 2008

HOT!!!!

So... any of you that knew me before I moved to Vegas should have been expecting this post for a while now. It is so freaking hot here! I knew it would be. I've been okay with the temperature up to 114 degrees so far, but today pushed me over the limit. The high was only like 105 today, but the AC went completely out at work. We checked the temp before going home and it was 94 in the building with the lights being off and all. We worked in the dark hoping to cool it down, but it didn't really help. Just when I was about to stick a couple ice cream sandwiches in my armpits they sent us home early! Thank goodness. It's hard to look and act professional when you've got a water slide going down your neck. Above is an actual picture of what I looked like at work. I know it could be worse... but I don't care... I had to vent anyway! There... I'm done for now.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

haha! loved the video of selah's birthday. reed wants to watch again