Selah had a great birthday. We kept it simple and just went to the Clauson/Autrey home to open gifts, eat cake, and go swimming. It was fun and Selah was especially happy that Aunt Malorie came to her birthday.
Here she is with her Lego cake. I did end up copying an idea, and I'm glad I did because I didn't have to stress about this simple cake!
Selah got some other gifts too. Jared found some Disney movies on VHS at a yard sale so we gave those to her in the morning. She hasn't watched a lot of movies and with the ones she got for her b-day, we've pretty much tripled our children's movies. Nemo, Lion King, Tarzan, and Snow White were all new to her. We also got Toy Story 2, which is probably her favorite, and Mulan. Some Legos and a mushroom chair from Grammy Carole & Grandpa Denny. And some clothes from Grandma Lollie & Grandpa Claus.
1 comment:
She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment