10 December 2008

Utah for Thanksgiving - #3



Selah loves the pink sleeping bag she gets to use at Grammy and Grandpa's. Can you tell she's faking in the second picture? The funny part is the positions she moves into as she sleeps. She slides all over the place in that thing. For some reason, she woke up a lot at night while we were there. But she wasn't really awake, she would just start crying and yelling. The first night as I was trying to calm her down, she kept crying and saying, "I don't want pancakes!" over and over. I finally got her to stop as I rubbed her back and said, "It's okay, you don't have to eat them." That story made the middle of the night waking worth it for me. :) What a funny girl she is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh nightmares about pancakes! That really is scary. What a cutie she is!

Rhett and Jenteal said...

Jess, stop force feeding your children pancakes!! I'm sad I didn't get to see you while you were here, I picked the wrong weekend to move. Next time for sure though.

Lisa said...

That's so funny. Hannah LOVES pancakes so that wouldn't have been a nightmare for her :)